SALARY: $15.00/hour minimum
The Ewing Public Schools announces employment opportunities for Special Education Paraprofessionals.
- Prior experience working with children with special needs in an instructional setting.
- Demonstrates an understanding of children and their individual needs.
- Required to assist students with activities of daily living such as toileting.
- Completion of 60 college credits with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or successful completion of the ParaPro Assessment is required.
- Associates degree or higher preferred with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Please apply online through the Human Resources link on our school website using a Hire application. Application deadline is February 11, 2022.
The Ewing Township Board of Education requires that all persons are treated equally in the pursuit of their educational and employment opportunities and in the performance of their employment and educational obligations. In order to achieve this requirement, the Board of Education further requires that its educational and employment environment be maintained free from harassment or hostility based upon an individual's race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, social or economic condition or physical or mental condition.