Union County Educational Services Commission
Crossroads School, Lamberts Mill Academy, Westlake School
Westfield, New Jersey
Special Education Teachers (ESY Program)
July 1 - August 12, 2020
Union County Educational Services Commission is an expansive public agency providing innovative, dynamic and cost-effective educational programs and services for students enrolled in the 21 member public school districts in Union County. The Commission is currently seeking experienced and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analysts
to fill positions in Extended School Year Programs at Crossroads School, Lamberts Mill Academy and Westlake School in Westfield, NJ. Please indicate preference regarding placements on application. Additional information regarding both schools can be found on the district website: www.ucesc.org.
** Candidates must be available to work all ESY Program dates to be considered for an interview **
- Crossroads School - Westfield, NJ (Pre-K to Grade 8 - Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders)
- Lamberts Mill Academy - Westfield, NJ (Grades 6-12 - Stidents with Emotional and Behavioral Disabilities)
- Westlake School - Westfield, NJ (Grade 5 - 12 - Students with Austism Spectrum Disorders and Multiple Disabilities)
- Dates: July 1 - August 12, 2019
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Hours: 8:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Competetive Hourly Rate