Morris-Union Jointure Commission
Anticipated Position for the 2019 - 2020 School Year
Position: Fleet Maintenance Manager
– Vehicle Maintenance
Location: Morris-Union Jointure Commission Transportation Depot
Effective Dates: Anticipated start date of 7/1/19
- Minimum of three years’ required experience working in a vehicle maintenance program.
- Master Mechanic, comparable ASE certifications or equivalent experience.
- Must possess or be willing and able to obtain a CDL Class B with passenger, school bus and air brake endorsements within one year of the initial date of employment.
- Knowledge of management and supervisory concepts and a high degree of technical skills with school bus, diesel, automotive and motorized equipment.
- Knowledge of vehicle warranty programs.
- Demonstrate competence in the diagnosis of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of work team concepts and productivity standards.
- Positive and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to manage priorities and workloads.
- Computer literacy including development of spreadsheets, word documents, tracking data and creating reports.
- Competitive salary in public school district.
- Health insurance benefits.
- Enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees Retirement System.
You may use the APPLY button.