Head Softball Coach
Teaneck High School
Qualified candidates must have a commitment to multicultural education and demonstrate an ability to work harmoniously with diverse populations.
- Valid New Jersey Department of Education Certificate or County Substitute Certificate
- CPR/AED Certified
- Softball experience preferred.
- Prior coaching experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals, rules, and strategies of softball.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relationship between academic success and athletic participation.
- Flexible schedule, to include afterschool and weekends.
The above position will be filled at the discretion of the Board of Education.
Payment cannot be made for any club or activity without a signed bill form.
Deadline for Applications: October 29, 2021
NJ First Act effective 9/1/2011
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer