Greenwich Township School District, a high performing school system, has multiple anticipated K-8 tenure-tracked, special education positions. Here, you will join a district that believes in "Building Foundations for Excellence for Every Child, Every Day." Candidates should apply if they are passionate about developing and inspiring students, and working collaboratively in a supporting and caring environment. Our school district seeks an individual who cares about an environment that supports interdisciplinary collaboration and builds community. Greenwich Township is located in picturesque Warren county in Northwest New Jersey.
- NJ Teacher of Student Disabilities Certificate
- Required U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Please send letter of interest, resume and copy of certification to
- Joel Barrett, Principal, Stewartsville Middle School, 642 S. Main St., Stewartsville, NJ 08886
- Email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org