Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Moorestown Township Public Schools
Department of Human Resources
803 North Stanwick Road
Moorestown NJ 08057
(856) 778-6600 ext. 18261
2021-2022 Anticipated Vacancy
Title: Full Time Computer Technician-12 Month Position
High School diploma required
Ability to work collaboratively and follow instruction
Ability to work well with and train staff
Ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English sufficiently
Must have a valid NJ driver’s license
Must be able to pass the required criminal history review
Must be able to complete the required child abuse and sexual misconduct form
- Experience in computer and printer repair.
- Experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac OS X and mobile devices.
- Must possess knowledge of basic networking and have experience in troubleshooting network connection problems.
- Provide training to staff of technology used in the district.
- Record and track equipment for inventory purposes.
- Use work order system to correct tickets assigned to building.
- Coordinate with other staff members to ensure that a high level of technical support and customer services is provided to the organization.
- Setup, install, move, and remove equipment and software as requested.
- Promptly and professionally respond to and troubleshoot problems with equipment, software, and network connectivity.
All candidates should apply online at: www.generalasp.com/mtps/onlineapp
Moorestown Township Public Schools is an Affirmative Action Employer/EEO