TEACHER OF EARLY CHILDHOOD - NEWARK
We will pay up to a $4,000 sign on bonus for qualified Teachers!
Innovative Educational Programs is seeking (2) dynamic Pre-K Teachers with a NJ Standard Pre-K-3 Certification, CE Certificate of Eligibility, or CEAS, at our Early Childhood Learning Center in Newark, NJ and Paterson, NJ for the 2021-2022 School Year!
This position’s main responsibility is to provide strong direction to a class of Pre-K students supporting positive child development. The ideal candidates will provide individual, small, and/or large group instruction, whenever appropriate, in order to adapt curriculum to the needs of the students with varying intellectual and special abilities; guides the Teacher Assistant through planning and completing assignments in the support of daily classroom program and activities; supervises out-of-classroom activities for students during the assigned workday, as required and perform other duties as necessary to maintain the welfare of the children, the center, and the program system otherwise not included.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Psychology, Health Care Nursing, or any other related field related to Child Growth and Development.
- NJ Standard Pre-K-3 Certification or CE or CEAS
- At least one year of experience in a Pre-K environment preferred
- Knowledge of NAEYC accreditation preferred
- Experience in an inclusion setting preferred
- Working knowledge of Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum preferred
- Enthusiastic and familiar with developmentally appropriate practices in early childhood
- Accurate and timely documentation and submissions
- Must be computer literate: Word, Excel, Video Conferencing Platforms
- IEP offers competitive salary and benefits.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish desirable, but not required ( Translation from Spanish to English/English to Spanish, written and oral)
- Bi-lingual English/Portuguese desirable, but not required ( Translation from Portuguese to English/English to Portuguese* , written and oral)*
IEP offers competitive salary and benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time 10 Month School year