United Therapy Solutions is hiring Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultants for our full-time, school-based positions!
United Therapy Solutions is a New Jersey based pediatric therapy company exclusively servicing NJ school districts and their families. Our management team is comprised of school-based therapists with well over 50 years of combined experience. Our unique perspective provides us with the ability to provide support to both our clients and providers. Employees can expect a welcoming company culture with opportunities for professional growth.
UTS employees may take advantage of the below benefits:
- Full-Time and Part Time School-Based Positions
- W2 Hourly Pay While in the school you’re getting paid
- Additional Travel Wage $250 - $350 (Select Locations)
- Caseload Preference (if possible)
- Professional Development Yearly educational stipend
- Paid Prep/Documentation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Reporting Established with a consistent schedule and local managerial support.
- Mentorship and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Referral Program - $1,000 per referral
The UTS administration recognizes our providers play a critical role in the lives of our students. As a group of related service professionals we strive to make an impact in the lives of our students. In supporting our providers, we are supporting our students.
Have some questions? Click the link below and schedule a time with our Talent Acquisition Manager: https://calendly.com/kenneth-harper-utstherapy/10min