Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Sixty college credits and one or more Microsoft Certified Professional certifications preferred
- Formal training or relevant experience with computer technology and networked information systems
- Broad knowledge of instructional technology equipment and applications; on-line services; technology resources and integration of technology across the curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to develop long-range plans for technology application in the schools and conduct related budget analysis
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status