Have you ever thought about teaching? Do you have your substitute teacher certificate or higher? Would you like a job with family-friendly hours and flexible schedule?
Become a Kelly Education English Language Arts Substitute Teacher. This is a great opportunity to try your hand at teaching at the middle School Level! No experience needed! Candidates must hold a Substitute Teaching Certificate or Higher.
- Substitute Teaching Certificate or Higher.
- Kelly Services follows New Jersey Department of Education Clearance
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in making a lasting impression, please apply now by sending an email to LESV567@kellyservices.com to schedule a time to launch your career today!
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with Kelly Educational:
- Weekly ELECTRONIC pay: stability of regular, frequent paychecks
- Group-rate insurance options*
- Flexible work schedule: work when you want
- Preference of school districts and schools: work where you want
- Schedule your assignments: online or over the phone
- Service/Holiday bonus pay: the bonus increases the more you work
**Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.