Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Location: Lakewood, NJ 08701
Date Posted: 11/22/2020
Education: High School Diploma/GED
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking Direct Care Workers in the Lakewood, NJ area.
* All shifts are available
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support that will enhance Individuals' quality of life
* Implement specialized programs in areas of communication, socialization, and behavior management
* Assist with and teach independent living skills
* Assist with daily living and personal self-care including toileting, eating, grooming, bathing and dressing
* Accompany participants to various community activities
* Maintain cleanliness of homes and ensure a healthy living environment for participants.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
* Ability to complete and satisfactorilly pass given background checks
* Valid Driver's License
* Current TB/Skin test and physical
* Valid CPR and First Aide certification
* DDD Trainings (Danielle's Law, Shifting Expectations, Medication, Abuse & Neglect, Komnino's Law)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Residential Aide
Class: Residential Aide
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1220822-5
Company: Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit NJ
Office Email: NJContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-426-0932
Office Address: 1460 Route 9 North, Suite 300, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.