Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Candidates must have the listed qualities.
Please refer to the Job Description for the complete list of qualifications.
- Valid NJDOE Instructional Certification
- Valid NJDOE Administrative Certification as Principal or School Administrator
- Minimum experience as determined by the Board.
- Ability to plan, organize and administer a district-level professional development program.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in the areas of responsibility included in the job description.
- Required criminal history background check and eligibility to work in the United States.
- All applicants must meet NJ Residency requirements as per “New Jersey First Act,” N.J.S.A. 52:14-7 (L. 2011, Chapter 70).
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential duties in the area of responsibility with reasonable accommodation.
- Such alternatives to the above as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)