Union County Educational Services Commission
Department of Non-Public Sevices
Westfield, New Jersey
Speech Language Specialist
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide cost-effective educational programs and services for the twenty-one school districts located in Union County.The Commission is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist to provide individual/group therapy sessions, conduct assessments and provide case management for students in all grade levels who are enrolled in non-public schools throughout Union County.
** Candidates must be available to work during the regular school day **
* Available Spetember, 2019
* Part-Time, Flexible Schedule
* Pro-Rated Salary or Competetive Hourly Rate (Based upon Assignment)
* Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from a regionally accredited college or university
* Speech Language Specialist Standard Certificate issued by the New Jersey Department of Education
* Valid New Jersey Driver's License and Clean Driving History
* Minimum of 3-5 years succesful experience providing Speech/Language Therapy to children and adolescents, preferably in a public or private school setting
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be considered for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!