Dover Public Schools is a progressive, culturally diverse school district in Morris County serving approximately 3,600 students, Pre-K through grade 12. We are currently accepting applications for the position of a Technology Integration Specialist. This is a full-time (12-month), contracted position with immediate availability.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in education and holds a current New Jersey teaching certificate.
- Graduate Degree or other advanced education in Instructional and/or Assistive Technology preferred.
- At least three years of successful full-time experience as a classroom teacher preferred.
- Two years professional development experience educating teachers or other adults in the integration of technology for instruction and productivity using all of the following modes: modeling, one-on-one, small group, or large group preferred.
- A minimum of two years-experience delivering and integrating technology in instructional programs for PreK – 12 students.
Under the direction of the Superintendent or his/her designee, this position of Technology Integration Specialist promotes the use of technologies to support student achievement in the preK-12 classroom. The Technology Integration Specialist provides leadership, staff development, and instructional support to all instructional and administrative staff. In addition, the Technology Integration Specialist serves as a liaison between school and District technology initiatives and school-based implementation and support for administrators and teachers. The Technology Integration Specialist develops and offers District-wide instructional technology education for teachers and administrative staff. He/she also assists in the development and implementation of curriculum and technology integration projects. The Technology Integration Specialist provides instructional staff with the essential support needed to complete technology-based instructional management and productivity functions. The Technology Integration Specialist collaborates with appropriate instructional and technical staff to support, manage, optimize the use of instructional software, and network resources to support quality teaching and learning. This skilled professional works independently and collaboratively with colleagues.
Applications are being accepted on-line through Applitrack until the position is filled. In addition to completing all sections of the application, please upload a copy of your cover letter, resume, and teaching certificate.
Dover Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
May 9, 2022