The Summit Public Schools seeks an outstanding communicator, leader, and motivator to be our full-time Athletic Director. The Summit Public Schools has a highly successful athletic program that sees an ever-increasing percentage of students participate in all athletic programs in our district. We are successful in developing student athletes and seek an Athletic Director who will continue the tradition of success for our student athletes on the field and in the classroom.
• Excellent management and organizational skills
• Supervisory/administrative experience in the area of athletics preferred
• Excellent working knowledge of all NJ regulations and requirements for training of staff, hiring of coaches, and organizing athletic events
• Superior communication skills
• A minimum of four years coaching experience
• A demonstrated track record of team building and collaboration with stakeholder groups
• Possesses a supervisory certificate issued by the New Jersey Department of Education
Anticipated start date of Summer or Fall 2018.
Appicants should apply online at www.summit.k12.nj.us to Dr. Matthew J. Block, Director of Human Resources, Summit Public Schools.
We do not accept email, fax or regular mail, you must apply on-line to be considered for this position.
You may use the APPLY button.