Want to start your career in education while still earning your degree? Are you retired and looking for ways to give back to the community on your schedule? Interested in making some extra income?
Insight is now hiring substitute teachers and paraprofessionals to work in our partner school districts in southern New Jersey for the 2018-2019 school year.
Substitute teacher and paraprofessional positions offer a great way to get a foot in the door at school districts while making some extra cash! With over 30 districts in southern NJ, Insight also allows you to easily transfer between districts in order to help you find your best fit.
Take advantage of a flexible work schedule and gain valuable hands-on experience. Help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible men and women in the absence of the regular teacher. Make important connections with school administrators and educators, who may write reference letters or sit on hiring boards in the future. Receive paid training that will help prepare you for life in the classroom.
To start your online application, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply. Once you have submitted an application, one of our recruiters will reach out to you within 48 hours to help guide you through the rest of the hiring process.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicates these objectives to students, as adopted by the local and state Board of Education.
- Reports to the building principal or school secretary upon arrival at the school.
- Maintains the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which they are assigned as fully as possible.
- Teaches lesson plan as outlined by the absent teacher.
- Performs all extra duties for the absent teacher as required by the building principal.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students as much as possible.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares for classes assigned and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate superior.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records pertaining to teacher and students as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulation
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure for the classroom, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
Pay rates, position types, position durations (part-time/long-term), and qualifications vary by school district. For more information, please visit our website at www.workwithinsight.com or contact our office at (856) 406-6015.
Insight is the fastest growing education staffing partner in the country. We are excited to present an opportunity to join our team and give back to the various communities we support.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.