Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
College Degree preferred or high school diploma with equivalent experience acceptable.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Superintendent of Schools and must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Supports the Superintendent’s efforts in the oversight of the district.
- Professionally addresses public and parents inquiries about policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters.
- Coordinates the development of the Board of Education Agenda for their Meetings, including collection of all necessary materials and for posting for the public.
- Proficient in the use of technology and productivity software programs, including BoardDocs; Google Suite; Microsoft Office.
- Maintains the District’s Policy and Regulation Manual and forBOE approval.
- Familiarity with district NJDOE reports required by Superintendent.
- Collection and dissemination of student directory information for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students as mandated by the NJDOE to the local county vocational school district.
- Collection and dissemination of information on students without health insurance to the NJ FamilyCare, the state of New Jersey’s publicly funded health insurance program.
- Manages and coordinates the Superintendent's calendar and yearly school calendar.
- Prepares reports and documents by gathering and organizing data, performing research, creating graphics and displays, using word processing and data management, creating an attractive presentation, copying, collating and distributing the final product.
- Excellent public relations skills in assisting the community and others.
- Prepares specific projects and surveys with minimal instruction.
Term - Full-time; 12 months; competitive salary; benefits.
Deadline: May 19, 2021
Effective: On or about July 1, 2021