AP Honors-New Brunswick Health and Sciences Technology High School
Highly specialized Health / Science School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, with 200 goal oriented students, seek dedicated and motivated professionals to empower young people to reach for and attain their goals.
We will pay qualified new hires up to a $4,000 sign on bonus!
The high school is immediately seeking a full-time 10-month Biology Teacher for the 2021/2022 School year. This teacher should be an expert in molecular and cellular biology, evolution and science education methods. This Biology Teacher must give lectures, encourage student discussion and supervise students conducting lab assignments. Candidate must be able to instruct basic and advanced science concepts at a freshman level as well as a senior advanced placement level.
Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrate knowledge in subject area
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Biology
- NJ Teaching Certification
- 3 years of experience teaching in a High School
- Must be able to teach Honors Biology, A.P
- Requires a criminal history background check, proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Competitive compensation and benefit package offered
Please submit a cover letter (with salary requirements), resume and a copy of your certification by email.
You may use the APPLY button.
Job Type: Full-time