TITLE: Occupational Therapist/COTA
Full time, Part Time and Independent Contractors
1. Valid NJ Licensed Occupational Therapist or COTA
2. Occupational Therapists must possess NJ DOE Certification
3. NJ Residency and proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status
4. Pass a Criminal History Review under the provisions of P.L. 1986, C116
5. Pass a physical examination in accordance with New Jersey statute and Board policy
6. Such additions and alternatives as the Board may deem appropriate and acceptable
REPORTS TO: Supervisor of Related Services
JOB GOAL: Provides related services to public schools throughout Camden County.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time, Part Time, school year-based. Others TBD depending on needs.
TO SUBMIT RESUME: use the APPLY button NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The CCESC ensures that all persons shall have equal and bias free access to all categories of employment and equal pay for work in the Commission without regard to the candidate's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, socioeconomic status, or disability, pursuant to N.J.A.C. 6A:7-1.1. The Commission's employment applications and pre-employment inquiries conform to the guidelines of the New Jersey Division of Civil Rights.