Advanced Education Centers is currently searching for paraprofessionals to work in the Pennsauken area.
- Associates Degree or 48 Credits or passing the praxis assessment for paraprofessionals
- Ability / experience dealing with handicapped students with significant disabilities
- MUST know how to collect behavioral data based on individual behavioral plans
- Competence in knowledge/skills
- Student-Centered Focus
- Personal attributes that include compassion, patience, love of children and flexibility
- Must adhere to the district's dress code
- Be detail oriented and punctual
- In additional to the above qualifications:
- Teaching certification
- Experience working with autistic children
- AED/CPR/First Aid Certified
- Knowledge of child growth and development
- Knowledge of Behavior Management Principles
- Special Education or Paraprofessional Certificate
Paraprofessionals will be required to assist in all aspects of classroom management and assist the teacher and student as necessary.
Must be willing to work as early as 7:00AM and late as 3:30PM depending on the school's needs
Must be available to start IMMEDIATELY and work full-time throughout the school year
The district / school administrators will have an opportunity to interview company paraprofessionals to ensure a proper placement.
FIXED Hourly rate is $11.00 per hour with an end of contract bonus for successful contract completion