Serves as a working Foreperson. Assists the Principal and Facilities Manager in selection, assignment and scheduling of members of the custodial staff in their school. Monitors the time and attendance records of all custodial employees. Evaluates the performance of the custodial staff along with the Principal and Facilities Manager.
Provide students, staff and community with safe, clean attractive, comfortable, and efficient buildings maintained in a condition of operating excellence so that full educational use of them may be made at all times.
- HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma preferred; equivalent or basic ability in computation and communications skills, both oral and written required.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience, aptitude, competence and/or skills to satisfactorily meet performance responsibilities and assigned duties.
- Shall possess experience or ability in a leadership role, good human relations skills and ability/potential to effectively supervise custodial personnel.
- Possess and maintain a valid Black Seal License.
- Shall possess experience as a building custodian (preferred).
- Shall meet the physical requirements of the position which includes considerable bending, walking, lifting and be able to perform all essential functions of job which include climbing, and moving and lifting objects that may weigh up to 100 pounds.
- Such additions to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Salary and benefits as per the collective negotiations agreement between the ACBOE and ACEA
You may use the APPLY button.
Selection Procedure:Atlantic City Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to be tested for the usage of controlled dangerous substances as they are defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:35-2.