2017 - 2018 School Year
Union County Educational Services Commission
Westfield, New Jersey
Union County Educational Services Commission is an expansive public school district that was established to provide innovative and cost-effective educational solutions for the students, families, teaching staff and administration of the twenty-one public school districts located throughout Union County.
The Commission is currently seeking Substitute Teachers to work in the following three schools for students with disabilities and two alternative high schools:
Crossroads School (Pre-K to Grade 8)
Hillcrest Academy - North Campus (Grades 9 - 12)
Hillcrest Academy - South Campus (Grades 9 -12)
Lamberts Mill Academy (Grades 8 -12)
Westlake School (Grades 6 - 12)
Additional information regarding the programs can be obtained on the Commission website at www.ucesc.org
- Available September, 2017 - June, 2018
- Flexible Schedules (Monday-Friday)
- Ability to choose preferred dates & locations
- Hours: 8:20 – 2:40 p.m.
- Rate: $100.00 per day
- Earned 60+ college credits from an accredited college or university
- Valid NJDOE County Substitute, Standard or Provisional Teaching Certification
- Criminal History Record Check
- Experience working with students with disabilities, preferably in an educational setting
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be eligible for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!