Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Summer Camp Officer Manager
(Camp Kookooskoos 2022)
6 week Summer Position (June 27th – August 5th) & some flexible planning time before camp begins
8:30 AM - 4:45 PM, Monday - Friday
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Prior experience working with children in a school or camp setting preferred.
- Must be able to work all 6 weeks (June 27th – August 5th).
- Run the camp office assisting with all administrative tasks to include managing camper lists, communicating with counselors, managing camper drop off / pick up, and acting as day-to-day parent liaison.
- Oversee the snack and lunch program. Place orders with Food Service for snacks, drinks, paper products and keep inventory of all items. Manage lunch counts and order all lunches from chosen vendors. Shop at retail outlets for other items when needed.
- Coordinate with TCEC staff at Central Office.
- Supervise campers in the office who may need to be temporarily removed from groups due to behavioral issues.
- Assist with all facets of the camp day as the Director and Assistant Director see fit.
NJ First Act effective 9/1/2011
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer