TAMARACK DAY CAMP
HELP CREATE AMAZING SUMMER EXPERIENCES THAT CAMPERS WILL REMEMBER FOR A LIFETIME.
A Summer at Tamarack is more than just a Summer Job; it is an opportunity to impact the life of a child while learning valuable leadership and management skills.
SUMMER CAMP PHOTOGRAPHER
We are looking for a Camp Photographer who will be responsible for capturing and processing high quality images of all campers, activities, special events, and facility. They will then edit and upload images to the camp website thoughout the day for parents.
Photographer duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Taking daily photos in all activities and areas of camp
- Uploading digital photographs to Camp website – occurs multiple times daily
- Obtaining photographs for other purposes, such as for printed material and other marketing pieces, as directed
- Available 8:30am-4:00pm, Monday -- Friday from June 28 thru August 20
- Ability to work with campers of various ages
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be available all 39 day of camp and the pre-camp orientations.
- Ability to be a Role Model - Excellent character, integrity and adaptability
- Demonstrated experience working with children
- Enthusiastic, sense of humor, patience
Competitive Summer Salary
You can apply directly online at our website,
You may use the APPLY button.