The Merchantville School District is located in Camden County, New Jersey. The district is committed to the students of Merchantville and ensuring their success in the 21st century. All candidates need to have full proper certification in order to be considered for the following positions.
- Full Time General Maintenance / Facility Supervisor
- Experience with school plant maintenance and custodial operations preferred
- Experience in grounds care and maintenance of building
- Possession of a Black Seal Boiler License
- Possession or willingness to obtain Certified Educational Facilities Management (CEFM) certificate.
- Supervising the custodial department and working closely with the Chief School Administrator for the daily operations of the Merchantville School building.
The Position is available starting immediately. Salary is Negotiable and competitive. For consideration, forward a letter of interest and resume to:
J. Scott Strong - Chief School Administrator, Merchantville School
Email: email@example.com (preferred)
Mail: 130 S Centre Street, Merchantville, NJ 08109
Resumes are due by Jan 24, 2021.
For more information about the district, please visit our website www.merchantvilleschool.org