Dover Public Schools is accepting applications for a Behind the Wheel Driving Instructor. The position is available immediately, and the hourly rate is $32.29.
- The candidate must have a NJ certificate for Driver Education.
- A minimum of 100 hours experience as a behind the wheel instructor.
- Schedule Dover High School students for an observation period in the vehicle to emphasize safety of vehicle operation and serve as the instructor for the completion of the six (6) hours of driving practice.
- Serve as the liaison with the NJ Division of Highway Traffic Safety and NJ Motor Vehicle Commission.
- Be responsible for ensuring the district's driver education vehicle is properly maintained.
- Maintain accurate student records and documentation required for students to attain their NJ Driver’s Permit.
Please address your cover letter to Mr. Sean Bullock, Supervisor of Health & Physical Education.
Applications are only being accepted online via Applitrack. Please make sure to complete all required components of the application. Applications that are received by any other means will not be considered for the position.
Dover Public Schools is an Affirmative/Equal Opportunity Employer