Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
ANTICIPATED - Building Principal
- A Master’s Degree or higher, with a major in Educational Administration preferred
- A valid New Jersey Principal Certificate or Statement of Eligibility
- At least five years’ experience in school administration and staff supervision
- At least three years of successful experience as a classroom teacher
- Demonstrates leadership skills in the areas of curriculum, staff development, and staff supervision/evaluation
- Demonstrates excellent communication, financial and problem solving skills
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent in consultation with the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Twelve month work year. Salary, vacation holidays and work schedule to be determined by the Superintendent in accordance with the current negotiated contract.
Interested applicants must complete an online application at www.frhsd.com.
WE ARE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER –
in accordance with Board Policy 1530 and pursuant to N.J.A.C. 6A: 7-1.1