- Paraprofessionals must complete at least two years of college or obtain an associate’s degree or higher.
- Minimum experience as determined by the Board.
- Knowledge of child growth and development and appropriate classroom practices and demonstrated ability to assist with instructional activities.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Required criminal history background check and proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- To promote the achievement of students’ educational goals and learning objectives by providing supplemental and clerical services to assist the classroom teacher.
- Works under the direct supervision and direction of the classroom teacher to assist the student one-to-one in the classroom with all instructional materials and helps the student with needs outside of the classroom, but related to achieving needed skills and requirements for succeeding in school.
Excellent work conditions
You may use the APPLY button.
Selection Procedure:Atlantic City Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to be tested for the usage of controlled dangerous substances as they are defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:35-2.