Minimum Qualifications: Candidate must meet at least one of the minimum qualifications listed below.
- Passed the (ETS) Educational Testing Services (ParaPro Assessment) Praxis Test
- Hold an Associate's Degree or higher (and/or 2 years of college with at least 48 college credits) from an accredited college
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The knowledge of and ability to assist in the instruction of reading, writing and math.
- Experience working with children
- Ability to work effectively with children and teachers
- Ability to communicate effectively
Salary: W.E.A. Salary Guide
You may use the APPLY button.