Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- MBA (preferred) or Bachelor of Science (Major Accounting/Finance); School Business Administrator Certification or Eligibility preferred.
- Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code and GAAP requirements
- Knowledge of accepted business practices, laws and regulations governing school districts related to budget preparation and administration, risk management, purchasing, transportation, food services, school plant operations and facility planning, or is willing and able to study and attend training to gain this knowledge
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Demonstrated organizational, communication and interpersonal skills