Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for long-term substitute secretaries to work in the Barnegat Township School District. Pay for this position will be $10/hour.
- Perform clerical activities of a school to support principal, teachers, and administrative staff
- Maintain and manage school records in an organized manner
- Greet parents and visitors in a pleasant and professional manner, determine the nature of their business, and direct them to the appropriate destination
- Assist and direct students who come into the office
- Type, prepare, distribute, file, and/or mail records/reports, correspondence, flyers, newsletters, and other related materials
- Communicate effectively with administration, faculty, staff, students, parents, visitors, and vendors
- Promote a safe and orderly environment for staff and students
- Demonstrate cooperation and flexibility in performing other related duties as assigned by school administration
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidates must have experience with computers and secretarial skills.
- Google Suite and PowerSchool knowledge preferred
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Applicants who are not already Insight employees should complete their online application at http://www.workwithinsight.com/apply