Deer Mountain Day Camp is looking for responsible individuals who have strong experience working in a kitchen at a school, camp, or a related setting. If you spent your summers at camp as a child, or if you always wanted to have the opportunity to work in a camp setting where you can help children have fun, find passions and learn to be more confident and comfortable with who they are, we want to speak with you about our summer opportunities.
- 2020 Camp Dates: Monday, June 29th to Friday, August 21st
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Available for all pre-season staff trainings (selected days in June 2020)
- Available one Saturday in August 2020 for a family event at camp
- Daily Lunch provided
- Transportation is available for candidates coming from Bergen County, Hoboken, and Jersey City
Please visit our website at www.deermountaindaycamp.com and fill our online staff application.
About Deer Mountain
As a Deer Mountain staff member, you become an integral part of our 64-year legacy to help children flourish—both socially and emotionally. We’re passionate about celebrating our campers for who they are—and giving them a solid steppingstone to the next stage of their lives. Together, let’s enrich experiences, ripen potential, and make the world a better place—one child at a time.
Deer Mountain Day is located in Pomona, NY at the base of the Ramapo Mountains. We are a town away from Woodcliff Lake, Mahwah, Montvale and Suffern and 25 minutes from the George Washington Bridge. We serve campers ranging in age from 3 to 15 who come from Rockland, Bergen, Orange and Westchester Counties, New York City and Brooklyn.