Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
The position is for a French Teacher at Abraham Clark High School for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Appropriate NJ Teacher certifications required in French
- Previous experience working with high school students preferred.
- Curriculum development a plus
- Work collaboratively with schools staff on the effective use of data to improve climate/culture and increase student achievement.
- Assist school staff in obtaining pertinent data to track student achievement and generate staff-friendly reports for improving teaching and learning.
- Implement a quality process for using data to inform improvement in instructional practice.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and promote a safe and secure learning environment.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.