Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Anticipated Summer Camp Junior Counselor-2022-2023 School Year
WORK YEAR: Summer 2022
REPORTS TO: Summer Camp Director and Assistant Director
- Prior experience as camp supervisor or relevant role
Junior Counselors assist Counselors in supervising a group of students, maintaining their safety and helping run activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor safety and security of group of students
- Assist specialists with camp activities for group
- Attend all group camp trips
- Any additional tasks as assigned by the Counselor, Assistant Director or Camp Director
“Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of State and local government must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under law. If you do not reside in New Jersey, you have one year after the date you take your office, position or employment to relocate your residence to New Jersey. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment.”