Camp Dates: June 26- August 18
Monday- Friday: 8:30 - 3:30
Camp Closed July 4th
- Looking for friendly, fun, and responsible teachers, grad students and college students majoring in art, specifically ceramics, to become part of our staff.
- 35 acre magnificent campus is located in Lake Hopatcong
- Easily accessible from Routes 80, 280, 287, 24 and 15.
- Campers range in age from 3-15
Our staff consists of high school students, college students, graduate students and teachers
• 6 wheels
• 2 Kilns
• Handbuilding / Hand Techniques
We offer our teachers a phenomenal work environment and give all the help needed to help run a forwardlooking program. Our directors and year round staff support you throughout the camp season. We make certain that you do not feel overwhelmed and we give you enough feedback so you feel appreciated and comfortable. We are fortunate that many of our teachers return year after year, but we are always looking for new enthusiastic and energetic staff.
Feel free to fill out an online application on the staff section of our website and then we will contact you and speak about why Willow Lake Day Camp is the perfect way to spend your summer! We offer highly competitive salaries that are commensurate with experience.