Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Location: Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
Date Posted: 03/17/2023
Category: Education K12
With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities.
Our Clients are seeking School Nurses to work in Central and South NJ.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
*Support student success by providing healthcare through assessment, intervention, and follow-up for all children within the school setting.
* Address the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of students and support their achievement in the learning process.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Must be willing to get fingerprinted by NJ Department of Education Fingerprints
* Must have RN License in the State of NJ
* Ability to work professionally with school personnel, parents and children
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR certification
* If the school requires- must be willing to obtain substitute school nurse certification (public school requirement)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support
Title: School Nurses Urgently Needed!
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1261670-1
Company: Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu NJ
Office Email: NJContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-426-0932
Office Address: 1460 Route 9 North, Suite 300, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)