Part-Time (Nonpublic School) - Monmouth County
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Candidate should have the ability to work with special needs students, demonstrate good moral character, show initiative, be able to interact with other school personnel in a professional manner, have effective communication skills, and ensure student safety at all times. Valid/Current driver’s license and a high school diploma are required.
To be considered highly qualified: Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree OR proof of passing the Paraprofessional Test (Praxis Parapro Assessment).
Willingness to support students who are classified with special needs in a nonpublic school located in Monmouth County, NJ.
- Patient, flexible, collaborative, organized
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills and computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task and assist students in all major classroom subject areas
- Ability to take direction from teaching and support staff
- Assist/support students in reaching their academic goals and social objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Deadline: September 27, 2019
Salary: As per the Monmouth-Ocean Educational Services Commission approved rates.
Interested candidates must apply through NJ School Jobs.
Please attach your resume, cover letter and references with your application.
MOESC IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER