Staff Needed: Substitute Secretaries on an as needed basis
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual, preferred
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related secretarial or office position.
- A graduate of a recognized program of secretarial studies, preferred
- Demonstrate excellent secretarial skills, including at least fifty (50) words per minute at the keyboard with a minimum of errors
- General bookkeeping skills
- Organizational and filing skills
- The ability to use electronic equipment for word processing, data management, information retrieval, and telecommunications.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office or an equivalent computer program.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to and utilize the district's software programs.
- Demonstrate appropriate telephone etiquette, with proper voice inflection.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, and the community.
- Applicants will be required to successfully complete an office skills proficiency screening.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
Salary: $110.00 per diem
Initiator: Karen Dever
*Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
*Pending Budget availability
*All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted on the Paterson Public Schools website