The Primrose School of Berkeley Heights is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Kindergarten Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® approach to teaching and learning.
Work Location Address:
Primrose School of Berkeley Heights
246 Springfield Ave
Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at the Primrose School for Berkeley Heights and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Elementary Education or related field
- P-3 Teacher Certification preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum
- $45,000 -$50,000 annually
- Sign on Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Training