Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
ANTICIPATED POSITION FOR 2023-2024 SY
Tenure Track / Full-time
David Brearley Middle-High School
Anticipated Start Date: October 11, 2023
- Valid NJ Instructional Science Certificate - MS Science Specialization, or one of the following:Teacher of Biological Science, Physical Science, Chemistry, Earth Science.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of subject specialty and effective teaching methods.
- Must have familiarity with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- Experience in design challenges, integrative design, and STEM, desired.
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Must meet NJ Residency requirements as per the New Jersey First Act, N.J.S.A. 52:14-7 (L. 2011, Chapter 70).
REPORTS TO: Principal
EMPLOYMENT: Terms of tenure track position per collective bargaining agreement. Starting salaries: Step 1BA - $71,017 and Step 1MA - $79,122.