Special Education Teacher
Pineland Learning Center, Inc. seeks qualified Special Education Teacher candidates for the current 2022-2023 school year. Candidates must have experience with special needs students or a strong desire to work with them.
Annual Salary Range:
Experience or knowledge in any or all the following areas a plus:
· Differentiated instruction
· Behavioral Disabilities
· Learning Disabilities
· Workshop Structure
· Guided reading and reading instruction
· Formative Assessments including reading inventories and benchmark assessments
· BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited college or university
· Possess or be eligible for a CE, CEAS, Provisional or Standard NJDOE certification as Teacher of the Handicapped or Teacher of Students with Disabilities with Elementary or Middle School Endorsement
· Valid NJDOE certification in a content area such as Math, Science, Social Studies, or English/LAL preferred
· Must obtain a NJDOE Criminal History Background Check Approval
· Tuberculosis testing required
The teacher is required to teach general education requirements based on the Common Core Standards.
We offer a collegial and supportive work environment, and very competitive salaries and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in accordance with N.J.S.A. 10:5-1 et seq.