School Social Worker, High Point School - Morganville, NJ
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing mental health services to Monmouth County residents for almost 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
The school social worker provides individual, group and family therapy to students with emotional, behavioral and social difficulties that necessitate the need for out of district educational placement. High Point school is a private special education program for students who experience both academic challenges as well as mental health struggles. The school social worker should have experience in evidence based treatment practices with difficult to engage child and adolescent populations who experience behavioral and mental health struggles.
Must have Master's degree in social work from an accredited institution, 2 years of experience with similar population, NJ Dept. of Education School Social Worker Certificate and LSW, with LCSW eligibility within 2 years. An LCSW with 2 or more years' experience is preferred. Bilingual and/or substance abuse experience a plus.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional Supplemental Polices for accidental and critical illness
- Tax-Deferred 403B Retirement Plan w/ employer match after 6 months of service
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts offers for cell phone service, entertainment/travel/shopping, child care, and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program