Sylvan Learning of East Brunswick is seeking candidates for part time teaching positions.
At Sylvan, there are no lesson plans to make and no papers to grade. Our teachers get to just teach and enjoy spending time with students, doing the work you love without the stress of administrative work and parent meetings.
Essential Job Functions
Language Arts, Mathematics and Study Skills Program Teachers:
- Greets students and initiates instruction to personally engage each student
- Instructs students according to the design of the Sylvan programs
- Evaluates and records the progress of each student on their program assignment
- Uses praise and encouragement to ensure students are engaged and inspired to learn
- Motivates students with Sylvan tokens given for specific achievements according to the Sylvan instructional management standards
- Records and tracks tokens earned by students
- Communicates specific student needs to Center staff
- Completes certification training on each Sylvan program taught to students
Skills and Abilities Required
- Four year degree or equivalent required
- State or provincial teaching credentials (current or expired)
- Minimum of one or two years of teaching experience preferred
- Knowledge of tablet computers preferred
- Proven ability to engage, motivate, and inspire students to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible
- Strong team player
Interested candidates can email their resume to : email@example.com
You may use the APPLY button.
Please call for additional information