The Educational Facilities Manager is responsible for all aspects of plant operations and maintenance for an 8 school PreK-8 district. In addition, the Educational Facilities Manager is responsible for managing all district repairs and renovation projects, long range facility planning, facilities budgets, supervising custodial, maintenance and grounds staff, compliance with applicable facility regulations and school safety and security as it pertains to facilities.
- Candidate must at least be a high school graduate;
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in school facilities management;
- Must possess a State Certification of Educational Facility Manager, Black Seal License and a valid NJ driver’s license;
- Must have the physical condition to withstand the rigors of the job requirements;
- Ability to use computers and database software, internet based software, spreadsheet and work order processing systems. Experience with Systems 3000 Fund Accounting a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 12 month position - available on or about January 1, 2020