Union County Educational Services Commission
Westfield, New Jersey
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district that was established to provide cost-effective educational programs and services for the twenty-one school districts in Union County.
The Commission is currently seeking School Custodians responsible for general cleaning, maintenance and repairs in the five schools operated by the Commission in Scotch Plains and Westfield.
- Part-Time Positions (25 hours/week)
- Available Immediately
- Flexible Hours and Schedule (As Needed)
- Salary: $15.00/hour
- Valid NJ Motor Vehicle License w/Clean Driving Record
- Criminal History Background Check
- Prior school and/or commercial cleaning experience preferred
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be eligible for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!