Substitute School Nurse
Per-Diem, As Needed Positions
Union County Educational Services Commission
Westfield, New Jersey
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district located in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide high-quality and cost-effective educational programs and services for students enrolled in its 21 member districts. The Commission is currently seeking Substitute School Nurses to provide health office and field-trip coverage for elementary, middle and high school students enrolled in Commission schools and programs.
• Available Immediately
• Flexible Schedule (Not to exceed 28 hours per week)
• Highly Competitive Hourly and Per-Diem Rates
• Graduation from an approved school for professional or practical nursing.
• New Jersey Registered Nurse License and/or NJDOE Substitute School Nurse or School Nurse Certificate
• Valid NJ Motor Vehicle License and Clean Driving Record
• Successful experience providing nursing services, preferable in an educational environment.
• Knowledge of a broad range of professional competencies in the field of nursing.
• Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills needed to relate well with administration, teachers, support staff and students.
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be eligible for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!