Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
The following anticipated vacancy exists in the Branchburg Township School District for the 2022-2023 school year:
Anticipated Special Education Teacher
Branchburg Central Middle School
Start Date: September 1, 2022
Branchburg Central Middle School is seeking a highly innovative Special Education Teacher to help all students learn at high levels through differentiated instruction, authentic learning opportunities and integration of technology. Candidates interested in joining our inclusive community should possess the following qualification and certification requirements:
- Candidate holds or is eligible for the NJDOE Students with Disabilities certificate. Additional endorsements in math and or language arts are a plus.
- Must possess the Orton-Gillingham certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities for students with disabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter.
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
Students anticipating Summer 2022 graduation are also encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should apply online through Applitrack on the District’s website at www.branchburg.k12.nj.us
Application Deadline: August 5, 2022