Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): September 1, 2023
Staff Needed: Two (2) FT Employees
- Must have a High School diploma or its equivalent
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in driving a truck/van with a minimum gross vehicle weight rating of 26,000 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations
- Must have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with applicable endorsements for the class and type of vehicle operated by Food Services
- Must have at least one (1) year warehousing experience
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing. Bilingual a plus.
- Must be flexible to work beyond normal work week and hours
- Must have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Krystal Tanner, Executive Director
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted or until filled
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)