Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
A paraprofessional is a staff member who assists the classroom teacher under the guidance of a teacher, building principal, and other special services team members. At times paraprofessionals serve as teacher assistants, one-to-one aides (assigned to individual students), ABAs, and RBTs.
The paraprofessional provides appropriate and consistent support to students, helping to implement educational activities, as well as providing support for emotional, social, and behavioral development.
- Assists teacher/ BCBA/ supervisor in monitoring of students’ academic work and behavioral performance
- Performs classroom and school-related duties as needed
- Assists students during arrival and dismissal from school
- Supervises students in all aspects of daily schedules
- Attends all required staff meetings, in-services, and orientations as directed by Insight or the district
- Attends annual trainings as directed by Insight and district
- Responsible for all miscellaneous duties as assigned by the teacher, principal, or special services
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 60 college credits – Required for Specific Positions
- Valid New Jersey Substitute Teaching Certificate – Required for Specific Positions
Behavioral outbursts from students may occur. Physical intervention of students may be necessary.
All applicants must have the ability to lift 60 lbs.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Applicants who are not already Insight employees should complete their online application at www.workwithinsight.com/apply.**