English Language Arts Basic Skills Teacher, Middle School
Come teach at one of New Jersey’s most innovative schools and grow into the teacher you always imagined yourself to be.
You’ll join a group of mission-driven educators who use data and collaboration to ensure all of our students are growing into bilingual and biliterate global citizens. At HoLa, you’re on a path to perfect your craft and to get best-in-class dual-language professional development, coaching and training that will lead you to becoming a master teacher in the growing field of dual-language education.
We are seeking an exceptional English Language Arts instructor with demonstrated success in raising student achievement to provide systematic support to struggling students through direct intervention (push-in, pull-out), monitoring of services, and collaborative planning with instructional and resource teams.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated expertise in English Language Arts
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Criminal History Background Check
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- HoLa’s Tuition Reimbursement program assists teachers in earning their Certification.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
HoLa's core values describe who we are as a school community and reflect our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusivity, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.